1. Its the new part of 'Cool' (Good Luck!! Hope this does it for you)
2. Repressed Childhood (Sorry about it. Sssh...lets be quiet about it and move onto the next reason before people take notice!)
3. Know 5 others who are learning and practising a new language (probably english would be a good choice)
4. Repressed Present ('All' Inside..........!!!)
5. Great thoughts in mind (or may be just overheard somewhere..What the hell? Finders, Keepers, right?)
6. Personal Responsiblity (to tickle the world!)
7. Revenge (They hate the world or may be just the people who are invited to read their blog)
Hmm...Does writing blogs make one smarter too? Ponder on...and add it to the list if you deem fit.
Jokes apart - There are probably a few genuine thinkers, jokers and writers among all of us...and i guess that is the lonestar we are all in search of!! But all in all - whatever be your reason, it probably makes sense to the add our voice to the existing cacophony of blogs 'coz it lets us all express ourselves in our own unique ways (and that i think is the answer to my initial question).
So all you blogger people - Carry on with your posts......and......Welcome To Earth :-) I am sure we can all exist together!